By registering on Inmatri.Com, you explicitly understand and agree that:
1. Eligibility: You must be of legal marriageable age or over as per the laws of India, to register as a member of Inmatri.Com or use this Site. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. The member agrees to post his / her profile on Inmatri.Com
By giving content to Inmatri.Com, you hereby grant and represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Inmatri.Com and other Inmatri.Com members, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide, right and license to use, copy, perform, display and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivate works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorized sublicenses of the foregoing. You hereby agree that by virtue of being a member of Inmatri.Com, you may share or disclose the content posted by you with Inmatri.Com, which may include personal information about yourself and your personal contact details, with or to other members of Inmatri.Com. You hereby agree, confirm and acknowledge that you will not hold Inmatri.Com or any of its employees, directors, agents, representatives and servants responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever from any losses, damage, costs, expenses or charges that you may suffer as a result of the sharing or disclosing of your personal information or contact details with or to any other member(s) of Inmatri.Com or any other person whatsoever.
4. Non-Commercial Use by Members. The Inmatri.Com Site is for the personal use of individual members only, and may not be used in connection with any commercial interest. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members of Inmatri.Com and should not use the Inmatri.Com Service or Site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
5. The information of any member who has a profile on Inmatri.Com is given by the member himself/herself. Inmatri.Com does not guarantee the correctness of the information provided.
6. While Inmatri.Com will take every precaution to restrict access to the confidential information of our members no claim is made as to the impenetrability of our system under exceptional circumstances.
7. No member shall post on Inmatri.Com any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, racially offensive or illegal material or any material that infringes or violates the rights of any other party.
8. Location criteria will be only permitted to city search & not for any specific locations & suburbs.
9. No duplicate couriers will be sent. In case you require any couriers to be resend will be charged extra.
10. Inmatri.Com. reserves the right to refuse or discontinue any profile at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reason.
11. The exchange of matrimonial profiles through Inmatri.Com should not be in anyway construed as an offer or recommendation by us.
12. Inmatri.Com shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to any member arising out of any relationship established subsequent to the use of Inmatri.Com.
13. Service once activated cannot be transferred to any other individual.
14. Inmatri.Com shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of loss of password or due to others gaining access to the profile of any Inmatri.Com member.
15. Inmatri.Com disclaims all liabilities regardless of the form of action for the acts or omissions of other members or users of Inmatri.Com.
16. Inmatri.Com shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort arising out of the use and/or temporary or permanent discontinuation of its services.
17. Members agree to receive communication from Inmatri.Com at periodic intervals about various matters.
18. Members of Inmatri.Com agree to use the services of Inmatri.Com as permitted by the applicable laws.Inmatri.Com shall not be responsible for the use of any services that is prohibited by the applicable laws.
19. Promotion: The Talent authorizes and gives full consent for uploading his/her photographs, videos, of activities being conducted on any website / newsletters page / facebook / twitter or any such social website of Inmatri.Com.
20. All biodata's / proposals will be forwarded only to your mailing address specified on the form. In case you are changing the mailing address at any point of time during your service period, you will have to provide us with an address proof only after which the bio-datas can be couriered to the new address.
21. Inmatri.Com is entitled to forward your contact numbers to Prospects. The same shall be intimated to you via email or sms or personally or telephone or fax.
22. Membership rates are liable to change as per our discretion.
23. No Refunds would be entitled under any circumstances if you choose to terminate the membership with Inmatri.Com.
24. The terms and conditions mentioned above are subject to change without prior notice.
25. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an Independent Arbitrator who will be appointed by InMatch.Com Internet Ventures Pvt Ltd. and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above Arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The Arbitration shall be held in Mumbai. The Bombay High Court alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
©Inmatch.Com Internet Ventures Pvt Ltd
Search by Popular